I wouldn’t know this from personal experience but the word is that iPhone’s Siri function is pretty amazing because it seems to know mostly everything. Kinda scary.
But as an Android user (and someone who refuses to pay a lot of money for a data plan and excessive minutes I’ll never use), I don’t and most likely won’t have the opportunity to ask Siri all of the wonderful questions I’d like to.
Can you do me a solid and ask Siri for me? Come on, don’t be a poopy-pants – it’ll be fun! I’ve been blogging for almost 8 years for your entertainment and for free. It’s the least you can do, right?
Here’s a list of musical questions, linked to their YouTube videos, that have been plaguing mankind for years and that no one has yet to get a definitive answer.
I’m curious. I need to know…
- Why do fools fall in love?
- Who let the dogs out?
- What if God was one of us?
- When will I see you again?
- Does anybody really know what time it is?
- Are we ourselves?
- Do you know the way to San Jose? (It might actually give you directions on you this one)
- Do you really want to hurt me?
- Who needs love like that?
- What have I done to deserve this?
- What’s new, pussycat?
- Who’s crying now?
- Why can’t I be you?
- Is there something I should know?
- What about love?
- Why you treat me so bad?
- Who can it be now?
- Why don’t we do it in the road? (I would pee my pants if it came back with “No one will be watching us.”)
- Is it really so strange?
I could go on forever but this is a great starting point. So quit reading and get asking – and post Siri’s reply in the Comments section along with the question it answers.
This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds. Good luck, Mr. Phelps.