Top Posts & Pages
- Kay Jewelers Can Suck It
- Filming Flashback: Friday After Next
- Virgin Mobile to Raise $25 Plan to $35–Again (UPDATE)
- Blogging 365, Day 35: Novelas and Papa’s Snoring
- Tom Hanks Filming at Local K-Mart
- Greatly Exaggerated
- LG Optimus V for Virgin Mobile: Two Months Later
- iPod Upgrade?
- Review: LG Optimus Elite for Virgin Mobile
- Mean People Suck
it started on july 16, 2004
This Month’s Posts
What Are You Looking For?
- Shopping with Satan
- Is Amazon Serious About Prime Air?
- When A Bargain Isn’t A Bargain
- In Response to Chad Stafko’s “Get Over It” Diatribe
- Sunday Breakfast
- Loafing Around
- That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
- Job Fairs
- The New Computer
- At the Ballpark
- “Dodgers Suck”
- I’ll Never Part With You
- “Better Times Lie Ahead”
- Thinking back, I still find it funny that 2 Chinese buffets closed once I decided to start losing weight and eating right. Coincidence? 7 hours ago
- I RAN OVER OPRAH! #DrakeAndJosh 19 hours ago
- Josh: Where Drake? Megan: He's upstairs playing his new bongos. Josh: Him and those stupid hippie drums! #DrakeAndJosh 19 hours ago
- I'm not sure I want to know what #NewYork smells like. #daisojapan #daiso #Japan #fragrance #oil @… instagram.com/p/hmg35VjQnM/ 22 hours ago
- *HONK* Hey you in the jolly red suit! Down in front! #santaclaus #Christmas #decorations #Barcana… instagram.com/p/hmgUGcDQmb/ 22 hours ago
Who is this Dave guy?
The difference between me and you is that you THINK you're funny, and I KNOW I'm funny.
It's probably not true but I love saying that anyway :)
Oh, and I used to be really fat. Visit my weight loss blog and see what happened.
Background Actor In:
- 101,641 bored individuals
Category Archives: Entertainment
Okay folks, it was an interesting day to say the least. First of all let me cut to the chase. I signed a confidentiality agreement with the studio and therefore cannot divulge any information regarding intricacies of today’s shoot. But what … Continue reading
It seems like I write these posts all too often and when I do, they always seem to bring me down. This is the one time that I refuse to do that. It was at about 2:45 pm on Friday … Continue reading
I’m making tonight’s post another brief one since I’m pretty much pooped out again. It’s just my take on tonight’s Grammy Awards. It’s been years since I watched them because I can’t take all the fluff, all the nonsense and … Continue reading
So the other day I wrote a post about that damned AT&T U-verse commercial about that girl complaining about her difficulty to hear her novelas over Papa’s snoring. And it turns out that I’m not the only one annoyed with … Continue reading
What you are looking at is a screengrab from what could quite possibly be the most poorly written and acted commercial in the history of mankind. The commercial is for AT&T’s U-Verse TV service which offers the unique feature of … Continue reading
Just a few days ago, I bought Kinect Sports Ultimate Edition from Best Buy with what was left on the $50 gift card I got for Christmas. But I found it unusual that from the moment I got it, someone … Continue reading
Saturday was a busy day for us. In addition to attending an L.A. Galaxy soccer game, the family went to the invitation-only Wii U Experience in Los Angeles (or more precisely, Hollywood) to experience firsthand what Nintendo’s latest system has … Continue reading
Here’s an interior shot of my 2011 Kia Rio. Aside from the peppermints from Sonic stashed near the power outlet and the few water stains on the seat, there’s really nothing extraordinary to look at. Keep in mind, too, that … Continue reading
You might recall a post I wrote in April in which I was debating whether to stick with Virgin Mobile or move on to T-Mobile since Virgin was going to make it practically impossible for users to avoid rate increases … Continue reading