Top Posts & Pages
it started on july 16, 2004
This Month’s Posts
What Are You Looking For?
- What I Want for Christmas
- Reliving My Youth
- Shopping with Satan
- Is Amazon Serious About Prime Air?
- When A Bargain Isn’t A Bargain
- In Response to Chad Stafko’s “Get Over It” Diatribe
- Sunday Breakfast
- Loafing Around
- That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
- Job Fairs
- The New Computer
- At the Ballpark
- “Dodgers Suck”
- Ann bought all the Christmas cookie ingredients tonight. After a week off from #running, this looks like the week I get back into it. 1 day ago
- Thanks to @Wendys for making things right. On the ball from the very start. Great service! twitpic.com/do6bh0 1 day ago
- #Banning #Mansion in my hometown of #Wilmington, #California. #PhineasBanning #CivilWar #LosAngelesHarbor instagram.com/p/hseM7GjQnW/ 1 day ago
- Wow. RT @CameronDiaz: How are you spending your Saturday night? #outofthisworld m.youtube.com/watch?v=lc8BcB…. @NASA @nasahqphoto 3 days ago
- Thinking back, I still find it funny that 2 Chinese buffets closed once I decided to start losing weight and eating right. Coincidence? 3 days ago
Who is this Dave guy?
The difference between me and you is that you THINK you're funny, and I KNOW I'm funny.
It's probably not true but I love saying that anyway :)
Oh, and I used to be really fat. Visit my weight loss blog and see what happened.
Background Actor In:
- 101,729 bored individuals
Category Archives: Life
Believe it or not, there was once a time when memories had to remain just that. If you saw something that was beyond words and had no way to document it then a memory was all you got. If you … Continue reading
The image you see to the left is how the front yard of our house, the one we’ve lived in since 2004, starts to look as the leaves begin to fall from the sweet gum tree situated in the parkway. … Continue reading
“Better times lie ahead.” That’s a quote from an Android dev whom I emailed regarding an app they created. I donated a few dollars since I use the app all the time and said that I would give more if … Continue reading
Here I am at age 44, unemployed and not entirely sure in which direction my life will be going next. But I’m happy. Very happy, in fact. I was having a discussion with a friend of mine tonight about what … Continue reading
Okay folks, it was an interesting day to say the least. First of all let me cut to the chase. I signed a confidentiality agreement with the studio and therefore cannot divulge any information regarding intricacies of today’s shoot. But what … Continue reading
On Friday night, I did something for the first time: karaoke. Me and a coworker I will call Lola (her Facebook pseudonym) had planned this night at least a month ago and invited a handful of fellow office drones to … Continue reading
Ah, 1993. Grunge was slowly taking over the airwaves, Prince made a huge marketing blunder my changing his name to a symbol and most importantly, I meet a then-teenager by the name of Ann. She sort of came out of … Continue reading
On Saturday, I decided to take the family out to a local spot that I had frequented as a kid but they had never been before. The tide pools at White Point Park in San Pedro, CA are simply amazing. … Continue reading
Gee, it seems like it was just 2008 when I wrote about one of my childhood haunts being shut down for good. And just today I found out that the second portion of that childhood, Lakewood Batting Cages, was closing … Continue reading