Top Posts & Pages
it started on july 16, 2004
This Month’s Posts
What Are You Looking For?
- What I Want for Christmas
- Reliving My Youth
- Shopping with Satan
- Is Amazon Serious About Prime Air?
- When A Bargain Isn’t A Bargain
- In Response to Chad Stafko’s “Get Over It” Diatribe
- Sunday Breakfast
- Loafing Around
- That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
- Job Fairs
- The New Computer
- At the Ballpark
- “Dodgers Suck”
- Ordered this from @walmart and it came in this condition out of the undamaged box. Great #QC there, guys. #whatajoke http://t.co/BTalFBVlAO 10 hours ago
- Received this today. Box in good condition so it was packaged in this crappy condition. Nice job,… instagram.com/p/h1qraxjQnX/ 10 hours ago
- Watched a car use Parking Assist today. Nice gadget but terribly slow. I could have done it faster than that! #fb 1 day ago
- Found a phone while out for my run today. Called Home in Contacts and arranged pickup. Owner was very happy. #DoTheRightThing #PayItForward 1 day ago
- As usual, my buddy Monte decides to make me his bed. #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram #instacats… instagram.com/p/hxYT3FDQtm/ 2 days ago
Who is this Dave guy?
The difference between me and you is that you THINK you're funny, and I KNOW I'm funny.
It's probably not true but I love saying that anyway :)
Oh, and I used to be really fat. Visit my weight loss blog and see what happened.
Background Actor In:
- 101,782 bored individuals
Tag Archives: Cars
I was driving down the street today, just minding my own business, when I stopped at a red light. Next to me was a Long Beach Transit hybrid bus. These buses have been a part of their fleet for quite … Continue reading
One of the cars we own is a 2010 Toyota Yaris which is about as low as you can go in the econobox scale. It’s a functional car that aside from its better-than-average mileage, isn’t going to be the most … Continue reading
Come June, Ann and I will have been joined in wedded bliss for 20 years. And up to now we’ve done just small things for our anniversary, like buying each other jewelry (for her) and watches (for me) since those … Continue reading
While driving home from work on Friday I had a little car trouble. I was almost home when the dreaded “check engine” (CEL) light reared its ugly illuminated head. You know, the light that means anything from the oxygen sensor … Continue reading
I drove a Ford Fusion for a few years and got so used to everything in it that I’m still having difficulty adjusting to my made-in-Korea Kia Rio that I bought about a year ago. I had to get used … Continue reading
Here’s an interior shot of my 2011 Kia Rio. Aside from the peppermints from Sonic stashed near the power outlet and the few water stains on the seat, there’s really nothing extraordinary to look at. Keep in mind, too, that … Continue reading
I was originally going to write this post about one car in particular but since seeing said car there have been a few others that caught my eye that I had never heard of, and I fancy myself a person … Continue reading
The car you see above was purchased in February of this year and despite it being a used car, up until about a week ago it was trouble-free. What you see there is a Callaway golf ball which at this … Continue reading