I’m going to hit Shuffle on my iPod and see what plays. No skipping for a better (or less embarrassing) song; you will get the real deal.
I will embed the videos if they are on YouTube and if they cannot be embedded then I will link to them, or hyperlink as we used to say back in the early ‘90s.
Then again, we also used the term cyber a lot back then too. Hey it sounded cool.
And here we go. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll kiss about an hour of your life goodbye!
1. Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles (The Big Lebowski soundtrack) – Captain Beefheart
2. All Time High – Rita Collidge (Octopussy soundtrack)
3. Putting on the Ritz (extended version on iPod; not on YouTube) – Taco
4. Left of Center (Pretty in Pink soundtrack) – Suzanne Vega
5. Look Out, There’s A Monster Coming – The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band (Craig Ferguson cold intro version shown here; found while searching and I couldn’t stop laughing)
6. Fantasy Overture (Romeo and Juliet) – Tchaikovsky
7. Wie Glauben (The Big Lebowski soundtrack) – Carter Burwell
8. Love Me Two Times – The Doors
9. Misunderstanding – Genesis
10. Gemini Dream – The Moody Blues
11. Glycerine – Bush
12. Christmas Eve Montage (The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack) – Danny Elfman
13. Never Tear Us Apart – INXS
14. Black Head Chinaman – Prince Buster
15. Blue Tango – Leroy Anderson
16. Come Back – Depeche Mode
17. Birth (Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack)
18. Silver Things – Limbeck (Note: I used to work with lead singer Robb MacLean at a photo lab and their song “Stop Internet Romance” was featured in a 2000 iMac commercial. The money earned allowed them to buy their tour van.)
19. How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously? – Pet Shop Boys
20. Sugar on My Tongue – Talking Heads
There you have it. Watch for another post tomorrow!